Families are encouraged to share any special talents which they may have. We also encourage parents to bring things of interest to the centre.
We encourage families to speak to teachers about their child. This promotes development in staff/family relationships.
We encourage all our parents to:
- Spend time with your child of an afternoon
- Keep up-to-date with centre activities published on our notice board
- Become involved with the management of the centre
- Attend parent social evenings
- Join in fund-raising events
- Accompany us on excursions
- Contribute towards art/craft supplies eg. tissue boxes, egg cartons, milk cartons, paper etc.
- Ask staff members if there is anything you can do to help