- Appropriately qualified staff
- A safe and happy environment for all children to grow and develop
- An environment that is an extension of home and an introduction to school and learning
- A variety of indoor and outdoor activities as part of their educational programme
- Ongoing monitoring of children’s development and progress
- Special events and visits such as the fire brigade, police, dental nurse, community resource personnel, end of year Christmas Concert, Art show, cake stall and much much more!!
- All meals at morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are prepared daily by our qualified chef
- Hygenic Nappy Service for children in nappies to prevent any cross infection
- A daily rest period for all children. Older children are not required to sleep but are encouraged to rest or work on ‘quiet’ activities provided during this time.
Our Service caters for children aged 14 months to 6 years. We are open from 8.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, (48 weeks of the year) and closed on NSW public holidays. Notice will be given in our newsletters when these days occur.
We have 3 classrooms,
14mth – 3 year old room – Echidna Group
3-4 year old room – Koala Group
4-5 year old room – Kangaroo Group