- Appropriately qualified staff
- A safe and happy environment for all children to grow and develop
- An environment that is an extension of home and an introduction to school and learning
- A variety of indoor and outdoor activities as part of their educational programme
- Ongoing monitoring of children’s development and progress
- Special events and visits such as the fire brigade, police, dental nurse, community resource personnel, end of year Christmas Concert, Art show, cake stall and much much more!!
- All meals at morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are prepared daily by our qualified chef
- Hygenic Nappy Service for children in nappies to prevent any cross infection
- A daily rest period for all children. Older children are not required to sleep but are encouraged to rest or work on ‘quiet’ activities provided during this time.